Maimonides Academy 5

Posted March 24, 2005
Maimonides Academy has been a wonderful experience for both of my children. In addition to learning Jewish morals and values like tzdakah and forgiveness, they've also been able to learn a second language, hebrew, that has done amazing things for their language skills. I did not grow up incredibly Jewish, so I feel like I am learning about my religion with my children. It gives them a sense of family and security during a time when children in general are feeling vulnerable. I never thought I would send my child to a private school, but in this day and age, something more is needed than what they are teaching in public schools. I get that at Maimonides. My children will get bar/bat mitzvah'd and they'll actually know what they are reading- it won't be just for the party- but it will have real meaning to them.

Maimonides Academy 5