Danbury, CT
After care: No

Posted November 23, 2014
Great school! Teacher student ratio is good. Lots of one on one help. Structure, discipline, academics all A+. Good leadership. Strong biblical based curriculum. Worth a visit to check it out yourself.
8 people found this helpful

Posted November 22, 2014
I thank God every day for this wonderful school my grandchildren have attended since kindergarten. They have received an excellent education, all with a sound Biblical world view, taught by the most dedicated, caring teachers I know of. The Principal/Pastor's guidance makes sure the Word of God is preeminant in all that is done. The school is small, which helps insure the teachers know all the kids well, and nurture their spirit with Loving Christian discipline.
3 people found this helpful

Colonial Hills Christian Academy 4

Posted November 21, 2014
The curriculum is excellent. The teachers are caring and knowledgeable. My oldest son was prepared after 12 years at this school to skip his Senior year of high school and get 4.0 in his first semester in college. I read a negative review that included complaints about a teacher who is no longer there and excluded other excellent teachers, who DO have teaching credentials. In that negative review there is one piece of helpful advice, which is: to check it out for yourself.
5 people found this helpful

Posted November 21, 2014
CHCA is an excellent school! I attended and graduated from this school. They use and excellent curriculum and have high educational standards. The teachers really love and care about each child they teach. I was well prepared for college,and I believe the education I received is invaluable.
5 people found this helpful

Posted November 20, 2014
I graduated from this school, and I consider it one of the biggest blessings in my life. My education was highly superior to that of my college peers who went to public school or were "home schooled." I was prepared academically for all my college courses, and received a biblical foundation that I will cherish my entire life. The teachers at this school are qualified, loving, and willing to do whatever necessary to make sure each child gets specific attention and tailored education. I thank God for my time here with these wonderful role models, and am most definitely sending my children to this place to be trained up in the way they should go.

Posted November 20, 2014
I am a parent of several CHCA students. The proof of a quality Christian education is found in it's students. First, CHCA does not accept all students. The main goal of CHCA is to teach all discipline areas with a Biblical foundation. My children have received a clear Biblical worldview that they will carry with them for a lifetime. Secondly, my children have continued to score above average on the Stanford achievement tests year after year. Thirdly, you will never meet a more dedicated group of teachers - teachers who have been teaching at CHCA for years and that have a true heart for your child. Think about your child being in school for 35 hours a week. Who can you trust with yur child and their education? Lastly, the administrator of CHCA has been there for over 32 years and has always been a fair, kind, and Godly leader. That's why I highly recommend CHCA!

Posted November 20, 2014
I can't say enough good about this school. Very very impressed. By far the best school in the area! Every teacher gives 100% to each of their students, the pastor is an incredibly wise man that is always willing to lend a helping hand, and the education is the absolute best there is. Why choose somewhere else can you choose the best here at CHCA?
14 people found this helpful

Posted April 18, 2014
What I love about Colonial Hills Christian Academy is all the teachers are so kind and helpful and want you to succeed in the future. They take the time to know their students strength and weaknesses and to encourage them to keep trying. Students are taught the Word of God as the ultimate truth and to have a relationship with God of their own and can see their teachers love the Lord as well. I love CHCA!!!!!!
12 people found this helpful

Posted April 16, 2014
This school is amazing! The education is great, the faculty is parent friendly and they tech the kids discipline and respect from an early age. I am a junior, and it's the only school I've ever been to :D I suggest you send your kids here, we offer volleyball for the ladies (grades 5-12) and basketball (grades 7-12) and soccer (grades 5-12) for the young men. The kids are great, too; super friendly high school students who are a fantastic example to the younger grades. It's a well rounded education, with not many extra classes; but you take art and music in the younger grades! In the high school, we have opportunities to help out around the school, participate in dramatic performances, and we have lots of fun doing other activities. It's the best Christian school you could possibly send your kids to.... Do it today!

Posted November 27, 2012
I can't say enough good things about the education my children have received here. CHCA's focus is to train students in academics as well as spiritual disciplines. The children develop a Biblical worldview. CHCA has been blessing and an extension of my home and the training I have sought for my children. Thanks CHCA!
10 people found this helpful

Colonial Hills Christian Academy
40 Stadley Rough Rd, Danbury, CT  06811
Last modified Colonial Hills Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Colonial Hills Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top