Danbury, CT
After care: No

Posted January 05, 2015
I have three children that attended and graduated from C.H.C.A. this school is a safe haven for your child. They do receive a well rounded highly academic education. My children excelled in college, all three received honors awards, scholarships and grants. I give all of the glory to the teachers and staff at C.H.C.A. I encourage any parent that is interested in C.H.C.A to go in and ask to sit in the classes. You will see real teaching, truly organized classes, structure and discipline. Besides the academics you will see first hand teachers that love and care for your child in a truly spiritual way, to see each child come to know Christ as their personal savior is their main goal. Many of the teachers tutor struggling students after school and during the summer, where else do you see that???

Posted January 05, 2015
Amazing quality education from a Biblical perspective. Student test scores are well above average and every child is treated with the utmost care with regard to his/her educational needs. Small limited classroom sizes allow for more one on one attention. My daughter learned to read in K5 and continues there today on her education journey! Thanking God for CHCA! Stop by anytime and take a tour, that's how we found CHCA!
3 people found this helpful

Posted January 05, 2015
This school CHCA is Amazing! Teachers and the Principal/Pastor are dedicated to our children's educations! It is run very efficiently your child is in school learning and studying. My child attend CHCA from k-4 threw 12th. My child has got nothing but outstanding grades and the Best Biblical teaching! Is now attending College is doing Amazing! My child is well rounded with good godly morals. You won't find that at a Public School. The teachers are loving, naturing, are best at getting your child ready for college! When I dropped my child off for school never had to worry if he was not safe or had to deal with peer pressure in high school! This is nothing but OUTSTANDING SCHOOL!

Colonial Hills Christian Academy 1

Posted December 29, 2014
With the amount that they charge for annual tuition you would be able to homeschool your child using the exact same curriculum and your children would be better off. CHCA does not deliver for the amount they charge. Low enrollment, poorly run, and unqualified teachers. A total disaster all around.

Posted November 22, 2014
I thank God every day for this wonderful school my grandchildren have attended since kindergarten. They have received an excellent education, all with a sound Biblical world view, taught by the most dedicated, caring teachers I know of. The Principal/Pastor's guidance makes sure the Word of God is preeminant in all that is done. The school is small, which helps insure the teachers know all the kids well, and nurture their spirit with Loving Christian discipline.

Colonial Hills Christian Academy 4

Posted November 21, 2014
The curriculum is excellent. The teachers are caring and knowledgeable. My oldest son was prepared after 12 years at this school to skip his Senior year of high school and get 4.0 in his first semester in college. I read a negative review that included complaints about a teacher who is no longer there and excluded other excellent teachers, who DO have teaching credentials. In that negative review there is one piece of helpful advice, which is: to check it out for yourself.
6 people found this helpful

Posted November 21, 2014
CHCA is an excellent school! I attended and graduated from this school. They use and excellent curriculum and have high educational standards. The teachers really love and care about each child they teach. I was well prepared for college,and I believe the education I received is invaluable.

Posted November 20, 2014
I graduated from this school, and I consider it one of the biggest blessings in my life. My education was highly superior to that of my college peers who went to public school or were "home schooled." I was prepared academically for all my college courses, and received a biblical foundation that I will cherish my entire life. The teachers at this school are qualified, loving, and willing to do whatever necessary to make sure each child gets specific attention and tailored education. I thank God for my time here with these wonderful role models, and am most definitely sending my children to this place to be trained up in the way they should go.
7 people found this helpful

Posted November 20, 2014
I am a parent of several CHCA students. The proof of a quality Christian education is found in it's students. First, CHCA does not accept all students. The main goal of CHCA is to teach all discipline areas with a Biblical foundation. My children have received a clear Biblical worldview that they will carry with them for a lifetime. Secondly, my children have continued to score above average on the Stanford achievement tests year after year. Thirdly, you will never meet a more dedicated group of teachers - teachers who have been teaching at CHCA for years and that have a true heart for your child. Think about your child being in school for 35 hours a week. Who can you trust with yur child and their education? Lastly, the administrator of CHCA has been there for over 32 years and has always been a fair, kind, and Godly leader. That's why I highly recommend CHCA!
6 people found this helpful

Posted November 20, 2014
I can't say enough good about this school. Very very impressed. By far the best school in the area! Every teacher gives 100% to each of their students, the pastor is an incredibly wise man that is always willing to lend a helping hand, and the education is the absolute best there is. Why choose somewhere else can you choose the best here at CHCA?
8 people found this helpful

Colonial Hills Christian Academy
40 Stadley Rough Rd, Danbury, CT  06811
Last modified Colonial Hills Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Colonial Hills Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top