Bad
Good

Im a student here and I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. The teachers are so fun and good spirited! This school also has such a variety of different people too, as in different races of people. The mixture of people introduced me to different foods and different traditions in other families.

My son is finishing up his sixth grade year and I am extremely pleased with his progress. His teachers stayed on top of his academics and made me feel confident in their abilities as educators.

Excellent school, my child is second year honor student. As the Great Schools slogan states Involved Parents = Successful Kids Very pleased with leadership, teachers and staff.

Broadview has a range of programs that benefit the children, and teachers and administrators who are open-minded and flexible to my childrens' needs. These programs (G&T, Tech Ed, Consumer Ed) are in danger of being eliminated due to budget cuts and I am hoping we can help by attending budget meetings and speaking up!

i loved broadview. I moved in the middle of 7th grade 4 years ago to Danbury. This school was the best middle school i've ever attended. The High school is awesome, and i love the Danbury staff and students. It was very easy to make alot of friends. In other rich schools it was hard to find frineds, through rich snobby kids.

I have been attending Broadview Middle School for about a week now. Even though it has only been a week I think that it is a great school and has very nice teachers. I love everything in the school and I am very happy with all of the academics and activities. I would recommend this school! GO BROADVIEW BEARS!

Woah broadview is the best school in connecticut (: the teachers are amazing;the principal is hilarious;and the kids rock ! im currently in 7th grade there and today was the first day of school xd it was amazing!

I have a child who is asperger so far I am very pleased with the way the teachers in the 6-3 cluster are so supportive they truly understand how to deal with any type of situation that may arise. I believe with the support that I am given by these wonderful teachers thaat my son will have a very successful year. Thanks again to all of you

I've been a long time resident of Danbury and attended Broadview myself. My child will be finishing up 8th grade and overall the experience was not too good. I've chaperone a few dances and the kids are just wild. The staff seem to be there, just to be there. They are not responsive, don't return calls, don't follow up,and sadly many of the newer teachers don't seem to know how to handle the disruptive kids. The principal is nice, but completely not in touch with what's going on in his school. Luckily my child did not have any major 'incidents' in the 3 years there and because I was persistent (a pain in their butt). I am glad my child is moving on out of the school. Hopefully Danbury High will be a better experience.

Last modified Broadview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.