Danbury, CT
Students enrolled: 1,121

Posted July 06, 2013
Im a student here and I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. The teachers are so fun and good spirited! This school also has such a variety of different people too, as in different races of people. The mixture of people introduced me to different foods and different traditions in other families.

Posted May 22, 2012
My son is finishing up his sixth grade year and I am extremely pleased with his progress. His teachers stayed on top of his academics and made me feel confident in their abilities as educators.

Posted May 16, 2010
Excellent school, my child is second year honor student. As the Great Schools slogan states Involved Parents = Successful Kids Very pleased with leadership, teachers and staff.

Posted April 19, 2010
Broadview has a range of programs that benefit the children, and teachers and administrators who are open-minded and flexible to my childrens' needs. These programs (G&T, Tech Ed, Consumer Ed) are in danger of being eliminated due to budget cuts and I am hoping we can help by attending budget meetings and speaking up!

Broadview Middle School 1

Posted November 02, 2009

Posted September 30, 2009
i loved broadview. I moved in the middle of 7th grade 4 years ago to Danbury. This school was the best middle school i've ever attended. The High school is awesome, and i love the Danbury staff and students. It was very easy to make alot of friends. In other rich schools it was hard to find frineds, through rich snobby kids.

Broadview Middle School 1

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted September 09, 2009
I have been attending Broadview Middle School for about a week now. Even though it has only been a week I think that it is a great school and has very nice teachers. I love everything in the school and I am very happy with all of the academics and activities. I would recommend this school! GO BROADVIEW BEARS!

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted January 14, 2009

Broadview Middle School
72 Hospital Ave, Danbury, CT  06810
Last modified Broadview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadview Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top