Danbury, CT

Great Plain School 1

Posted May 19, 2012
my child (2nd grade) is being manipulated by another child at this school, and the teacher doesn't seem to realize it, or chooses to ignore what's going on. I think I'll be removing my child from this school, he's only learning bad language and inappropriate behavior here. the school has no student directory either, so I cannot even reach out to other parents, it's very discouraging.

Great Plain School

Posted December 26, 2009
I am impressed by the caring and dedication of the staff. This is a small school where the staff knows everyones name.

Great Plain School
10 Stadley Rough Rd, Danbury, CT  06811
Last modified Great Plain School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Great Plain School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top