Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Super staff! The principal has a great sense of community. It's truly all about this kids here, a model school! Couldn't be more pleased.

We love this school! The principal & staff are wonderful. It's a smaller school and very personal with teachers who truly care.

My son has made such big progress at this school! I had him attending private school and they told me to basically leave since they didn't have a speech therapist. It wasn't in their budget - even though I paid a hefty tuition each month. I was nervous about him attending Great Plain, but after seeing Mrs. Smith greet each child by name, I was amazed. Ms. Michaels is such a caring speech therapist. My son is entering second grade tomorrow and I am so excited to see his progress this year!

my child (2nd grade) is being manipulated by another child at this school, and the teacher doesn't seem to realize it, or chooses to ignore what's going on. I think I'll be removing my child from this school, he's only learning bad language and inappropriate behavior here. the school has no student directory either, so I cannot even reach out to other parents, it's very discouraging.

I am impressed by the caring and dedication of the staff. This is a small school where the staff knows everyones name.

Last modified Great Plain School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.