Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 02, 2015
As mentioned earlier, Ms Singer from K-1 did a really great job building a solid foundation for her kids. My daughter has learned to interact with other kids, knows what's naughty behavior and also build a strong work ethic through play.

Posted November 02, 2015
My daughter completed her Kindergarten and is now in first grade. She absolutely loves going to school. Her teachers, especially, Ms. Singer from Kindergarten made it really fun and engaging. She also built a strong foundation for all her kids to go to the next level. I was also pleasantly surprised that the vice-principal and nurse recognized me and knew which child was mine, after only seeing me once before.

Posted March 15, 2015
I need some help from all the parents. Next year my daughter will start Kindergarten at Mill Ridge School, I been hearing a lot of great things about this school. How do I start, what questions should I ask...etc

Posted July 21, 2007
This is a great school. It has worked out graeat for my kids...

Posted March 04, 2006
Mill Ridge Primary provides quality education. The teachers are very good. I am very impressed.

Posted May 02, 2005
I know for a fact that this school has been the best school for my daughter. Her academic programs are excellent, it has helped her to grow in areas that was needed. My daughter has been a student here at MRP since Kindergarden, and from that 1st year to this year bein her last, she has a very high level of wanted to learn more, for when she gets out in the world. MRP teachers are very excellent with their students, they take great pride in what each and every students needs are,as far as understanding material that will further help them to learn. I myself have been much involved with keeping up on PTO meeting, and conference with her teacher. I would like to thank all the staff even the nurse for part take in my daughters life while at MRP. I know she will always remember the good times at MRP. Thank you.

Posted April 16, 2004
Love everything about the school. Principal, teachers, nurse, and support staff. Wish I could be a child again so that I could attend this school. Keep up the wonderful work!

Mill Ridge Primary School 4

Posted October 10, 2003
Parent of a preschool and developmental student, i found that they are extremely welcoming and all the teachers and aides and tutors are wonderful and extremely experienced. This is not our home school but wished it was. This is one of the best schools i have seen and been to.

49a High Ridge Rd, Danbury, CT  06811
Last modified Mill Ridge Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.