Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Dr Cronin, the principal have done an amazing work in this school. Kids and parents love her. Lots of good things to encourage kids to learn, school is well cleaned, interaction with kids that make studying a fun to learn...I have a lots of good things to say about this school, but I will resume; this is a great school, I had a really good experience, my daughter was there for 3 years, I could not be happier. Thank you Dr Cronin you are a 5 star.

Develops character: Strongly agree

As mentioned earlier, Ms Singer from K-1 did a really great job building a solid foundation for her kids. My daughter has learned to interact with other kids, knows what's naughty behavior and also build a strong work ethic through play.

My daughter completed her Kindergarten and is now in first grade. She absolutely loves going to school. Her teachers, especially, Ms. Singer from Kindergarten made it really fun and engaging. She also built a strong foundation for all her kids to go to the next level. I was also pleasantly surprised that the vice-principal and nurse recognized me and knew which child was mine, after only seeing me once before.

I need some help from all the parents. Next year my daughter will start Kindergarten at Mill Ridge School, I been hearing a lot of great things about this school. How do I start, what questions should I ask...etc

This is a great school. It has worked out graeat for my kids...

Last modified Mill Ridge Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.