Danbury, CT
Students enrolled: 1,110

Rogers Park Middle School 5

Posted January 05, 2014
As a student there are barley any fights. The food is disgusting you will be better off Bring home lunch. Most clusters work together except stem. Overall it's a great school

Posted August 26, 2013
My daughter had an amazing 6th grade experience! Her teachers were very caring and the communication between the school and I was always on-going. The school is safe and the teachers care about the progress of the children. As for the other reviews about excessive fighting, as an educator I can say that this happens in EVERY school. The school is much better than that of its reputation!

Posted July 06, 2013
I HATE THIS SCHOOL Im a student and I recently moved so I no longer go to this school I go to Broadview and ITS WAY BETTER. I was afraid of going to school everyday not knowing what fights were gonna happen today think twice before sending your kids.....

Posted September 20, 2012
Feel bad for the kids who go here...fights, bullies, etc only way to avoid it is to be in more advanced classes...but still.

Posted May 04, 2011
Great schhol. The STEM program makes the school. Teachers are avail. and ready to help. ClusterD is small and kids get one on one attention.

Posted April 20, 2008
Besides the FEW fights that actually happen in my school - its an overall good one. the teachers are really fun & they actually know what theyre talking about. and there are so many activities to do - ski club, summit and then all of the Student VS Teacher sport games ..amazingg. :)

Rogers Park Middle School

Posted March 11, 2008
Rogers Park?....please...if you care about your child, think ten times....location....location...

Rogers Park Middle School 2

Posted March 01, 2008
honestly....the school is scary...fights....not harsh enough punishment....some good teachers...very unclean....food....um theres hair on it and its over cooked

Posted January 30, 2008
My overall dealings with RPMS has been a very unpleasant experience. My son has accomplished nothing while there. He has bought home failing report card for three years. When I myself asked for help in trying to find out why this might be I was ignored. I do not and will not recommend this school as a first choice.

Posted January 29, 2008
Rogers Park has much issues that need to be looked into. The more help you ask for the more your ignored there. By most staff. The answer to every issue there is to suspend the students.

Rogers Park Middle School
21 Memorial Dr, Danbury, CT  06810
Last modified Rogers Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rogers Park Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top