Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I believe that this school is good but I would like it if they would have more events for anti bullying. More social events with getting to know your teacher....

Both of my children are currently in Shelter Rock and I couldn't be happier. The teachers are dedicated professionals, and the principal is very hands on. The school welcomes parental involvement, and most importantly the look forward to going to school and love learning. The principal also has a zero tolerance policy for inappropriate behavior. I highly recommend Shelter Rock!

I went to Shelter Rock School when I was a kid and couldn't be happier that my own children are now students as well and are equally happy. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The principal is great with the kids and always makes time to speak with you if you have any concerns. I am so thankful for them for raising a red flag that my son possibly had a learning disability and b/c of their concern was able to get the help he needed in and out of class. I highly recommend Shelter Rock School.

this school is phenomenal it meets academic standards and beyond the students are bright and have good futures the teachers aren't lazy they handle situations it never had 1 bad reputation about it

My daughter is in grade 1. I like her teacher and she likes her too. But I am not very happy with the administration. If you go to the office they are not really very friendly and sometimes little rude too.

Last modified Shelter Rock School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.