Danbury, CT

Posted August 15, 2012
I have two children at this school in kindergarten and first grades. I am very pleased with the teachers and the learning that takes place. My children come home excited about school!

Posted May 16, 2010
Great School! Excellent education and extra curricular opportunities from Cub Scouts to field trips. My son just back from Natures Classroom (week sleep away field trip) had a wonderful time, learned new things and even tried new foods! As the Great Schools slogan states Involved Parents = Successful Kids Very pleased with leadership, teachers and staff.

Stadley Rough School 4

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009
This school has helped my kindergarten twins by providing them the additional help to enhance their learning. My children have benefited from the WRAP around program and continue to grow. I feel confident that they will be fine for next year. I am grateful to the teachers and the principal to make this possible.

Stadley Rough School 3

Posted April 04, 2007

Stadley Rough School 2

Posted March 19, 2004

Stadley Rough School
25 Karen Rd, Danbury, CT  06811
Last modified Stadley Rough School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stadley Rough School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top