Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Alternative Center For Excellence 5

Posted April 10, 2016
My son needed more one on one in classes. he is very intelligent, but gets side tracked easily. The teachers and staff were amazing in helping my son become the person he is today. I will always have the utmost respect for all of the staff. Thank you for making a difference in Adam's life!!

Alternative Center For Excellence
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 10, 2016
I am grateful to John Webber who is my son's teacher and guidance counselor. John is an amazing man who treats all the children with respect. He is so kind and intelligent. I don't know what my son would have done with out John's quiet demeanor and good disposition. He handles the students appropriate to each one of their personalities. I know my son would not have done as well as he has if not for John. Thank you John! You will always have a place in my heart! Alison DeNee (Morrissey)

Alternative Center For Excellence 5

Posted September 07, 2004
This school has been the best place for me. When I was in a big high school I felt lost,stupid and inferior. With the smaller classes and more dedicated teachers I am doing much better. When I was in the big school I would have stayed an extra but at A.C.E they helped me and will be graduating in January!

Alternative Center For Excellence
26 Locust Ave, Danbury, CT  06810
Last modified Alternative Center For Excellence is a Public school that serves grades 9-12