Danbury, CT

Western Center Academy Of International Studies 3

Posted May 06, 2015
Getting your child in this school can be your biggest mistake or accomplishment. For me, it was my biggest mistake. My daughter was bullied and hasn't made friends since and she's been out of Elemsntary school for 4 years. Make the right choice.

Posted February 05, 2015
I am so happy our children have been educated at AIS. The children are academically challenged, they are taught to be citizens of the world at an early age, and teachers and administrators do their best to give them excellent values for life. They care for each individual student and are 100% dedicated. The fact that children learn Spanish right from kindergarten on, gives them a signficant advantage when they come to Middle school vs. other students. My son who is now in Grade 7, studies with grade 8 students and he is a the top of his class. I can only recommend this school

Posted July 17, 2010
It's the best school ever, my two children are there since the AIS start on 2006. My daughter graduate this year on 5 grade. Believe I am crying, because she can not continued with that amaze integral education on middle school. I did apply for the STEM program and we weren't look enough in the lottery. Please somebody do somehting to continue the great job in middle school.

Posted September 20, 2009
The school is only its 4th year and it is already doing outstanding. This is a great school which has teachers and administrators who love the kids and love to come to school. Parents are very involved and that helps the children and school.

Posted September 17, 2009
I love the school as a whole. International Studies, Staff, Students and Parents. This is the most involvement I have seen at a school.

Posted September 17, 2009
My child went there last year for 5th grade and it was her best school year ever! She was well prepared for 6th grade and she is now thriving at another magnet school. The teachers at AIS love teaching and it shows. The administration at AIS is top notch, positive and responsive. Parents are very involved here and the diverse student population is friendly and community minded. We feel so lucky that our child was able to attend AIS.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers, curriculum, including foreign language from K, latest technology, new building! Fantastic school overall.

Posted September 16, 2009
My child goes to school with a broad mix of children from different towns in the area, has access to technology, learns Spanish in the classroom & learns about different cultures in addition to 'normal' curriculum. He is very happy there!

Posted September 16, 2009
Western Ct Academy of International Studies is a fantastic school offering children the opportunity of learning a new language and parents and faculty that truly care about the success of each student There is no better school in the state!!

Posted September 16, 2009
I am proud to say my child attends AIS. I would have nothing but positive comments about the facility and staff.

201 University Blvd, Danbury, CT  06811
Last modified Western Center Academy Of International Studies is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Center Academy Of International Studies Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top