Derby, CT

Posted December 03, 2013
My son switched schools in the middle of kindergarten. He loves it here and has learned so much. He is very shy but has adjusted very well and the teachers are very helpful in understanding his needs.

Bradley School 1

Posted October 15, 2013
Student to teacher ratio in kindergarten is above 20 to 1. Bullying seems to be an issue with a class size so large. Unfortunately it was brought up to me by my child and not the teacher after the teacher had witnessed the incident.It is also unevenly distributed with the majority of the class being boys. Child academic expectation are much lower in comparison to other Connecticut districts. During open house teacher stated they expected children to know numbers 1- 30; and had not yet chosen 2013-2014 mathbook of choice for the class. Although the school has a new principal I do expect positive more changes and the the environment and curriculum already in place.

Posted September 19, 2013
great school, unfortuately my kids don't always behave so the notes home and calls are excessive.

Posted June 09, 2013
Bradley School, is good, teachers always help the kids to improbe every day and are there all the time for parents and kids.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers and staff are the best! They have made my son's transistion to kindergarten awesome and painless

Posted September 16, 2009
Bradley school was a great school when I attended and it is even better now. The teachers are very caring and are helping our town climb the ladder of success. My daughters go there now and love Bradley school. Bradley School is celebrating 50 Years this year.

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff at Bradley School is great! My daughter loves her school and all of her teachers. They all work so hard for our kids!!

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff and help at Bradley School is great! I love the fact that they have a no tolerance policy. If you have a situation or problem, they fix it right away. I love the fact that they have full day kindergarten...she learned so much in that year. It has helped her move on in a much faster pace. I also love their PTA group...they work so hard to provide many fun things for our children. So, in a nut shell...Bradely School is the best! :)

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers & the principal are fantastic--really empower the kids!!! The PTA is also excellent--they do so much for the school & the kids!! I feel safe there.

Bradley School 4

Posted March 18, 2009

Bradley School
155 David Humphreys Rd, Derby, CT  06418
Last modified Bradley School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top