Bad
Good

This school is amazing. The teachers are awesome and have challenged both of my kids. Mrs Olson was a great addition. They created community meetings on wednesdays which gets the whole school and the families together. I would recommend to anyone.

My son is comfortable here and his teachers are caring as is Mrs. Olson.My only wish is that with those students who have trouble with the tests that they could have a few more minutes to finish or be put into another room with a teachers aide to take the pressure off of the student.

My daughter has been to a couple of schools and has never been so traumatized. She is special needs and has behavioral issues and it will take me some time to undo the trauma they have caused her due to their lack of education in how to deal with these issues and their refusal to put her in an appropriate setting.

This school has a wonderful atmosphere. The building needs repairs, but with a dwindling budget, I'd rather save the teachers than fix cosmetic problems. My daughter needs extra help and they go above and beyond to make sure they they accomodate every need he has. Currently they are trying to save the all day kindergarten. Wonderful teachers, great principal.

I absolutely love Irving School. I went there from K-7th grade. And now my 4 children have had the opportunity to attend also. It is a close knit family type atmosphere. Everyone cares. I'm proud to say my children go to this school. Good Luck Irving!

Irving school is in an older building but the important issue is how the teachers interact with students and parents. I find that the teachers really do care about the students and the level of education is good. My daughter loves to go to school and is reading two grades above level. There is diversity in the school and I feel this is important for all children who will soon be adults and live in a diverse world. In the future this will help the children who will become adults to accept people no matter what race, religion or ethnic backround, this is what helps keep peace in the world.

It is an averge school that has great teachers.Although the teachers are good the building is a mess but I have a feeling the mayor is going to fix that. My son loves it. He is excited to go to school every day and he loves the teachers.

We moved into this school district mid-year and they really made my daughter feel welcome. In addition, my daughter has special needs and they went the extra mile to make sure her accommodations were in place immediately and even trained the entire staff to help her. The teachers are very caring and get the kids excited about learning.

Last modified Irving School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.