East Hartford, CT

Posted May 05, 2009

- a former student
I absolutely loved this school! It taught me a lot about responsibility and I am a lot more, out there and outgoing. The teachers were the best I've ever had and the principal (Dr. Fusco) is also very cool about giving us incentives for good behavior. On the last week of school we went to Sunrise Resort! I think after all this preperation, that I'll be more than ready for EHMS or whatever 7th grade school I go to. - Rene H.

Posted July 02, 2005
sunset ridge was the best school ever...it tought me e paitenct and kind to others... I will never forget it... it will be with me forever, when it was time to leave, most of my friends broke into tears, we miss everyone already! Dr.Fusco gave us great reward for being S.T.A.R.S and helped us...everyone will always be in my heart!! I made so many new great friends!..also, I was on team one..and Ms.Maroon was my teacher but she left and in came Ms.Grilli, it was hard to change teachers at about the middle of the year..but everyone helped us get through it...so thanks... I love sunset ridge so much.... u have prepared is for EHMS so much..also I was in sports and fitness and there were only about 3 other girls...and Mr.Boyd ((teacher)) and Mr.caitlin were awesome... so thank you so much. -Courtney Ramos <3

- a former student
Sunset Ridge was the best school I've ever been to. It's academic program is outstanding and I will always remember the kind and helpful staff, and even student, support. They took us out on tons of great trips and activities that were fun, and yet helped us learn. I made a ton of new friends that I will remember throughout my whole life. Sunset Ridge is the best preportory school there is in Connecticut.

Posted November 13, 2004
- a former student
I have gone to Sunset Ridge in the 6th grade. I loved it. The teachers were excellent, and so were the Principals and all the other staff. They helped me follow my dreams and know that I could do anything I set my mind to. They offer great activities and is a wonderful school to get students ready for the East Hartford Middle School.

Posted November 06, 2004
- a former student
Sunset Ridge is a really great prepatory school. It really helped me prepare for middle school, so when I got there I wasn't clueless.(I'm currently in 8th grade) I've had some great memories there, and it has been a great learning experience.

Sunset Ridge School
450 Forbes St, East Hartford, CT  06118
Last modified Sunset Ridge School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Ridge School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top