East Hartford, CT
Students enrolled: 1,051

East Hartford Middle School 2

Posted January 31, 2012
The teachers in this school help as much as they can to make sure every student understands what they are doing. I know it. The problem with this school is the students. They have NO respect for one another and they act like animals. Most of them have a lack of discipline and get away with doing bad things. For example, some things got stolen out of my backpack recently on the bus, they found the tape, and didn't do a thing. Only one teacher helped me out alot. It's not just the teachers too, the parents need to get involved and tell their kids what is right and what is wrong. If the students acted respectful, the rating would go up to a 3.5 for me. The school still needs to work on education too, but I can tell they are doing the beat they can. It's not the best of schools, but it's also not the worst of schools.

East Hartford Middle School 3

Posted April 27, 2010

East Hartford Middle School 0

Posted December 01, 2009
I am a student in Easthartford Middle right now there is only 7th to 8th grade this school is very well behaved school and the kids in this school r very respectful..And make sure the y get there work done also the district might have gotton a 2 but the parents of the kids that go 2 this school give it a 5 out of 5 right now Im thinking the parents are the ones that keeps this school running...Not the board

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted July 02, 2005
I think that next year we need to do much better on test scores. I feel upset when I see, Smith Middle School in Glastonbury with 90% something in every area. And I feel that the more percentage of white students there are in a school the better grades they get. Fox Middle School has one of the lowest percentages of white students and the lowest test scores. Somehow, I don't beleive this is right. I am also and African American and I know that I do very well on test grades and I have African American friends that do also. Is it the fact that East Hartford isn't the most 'upstanding' city in Connecticut or what? I think that EHMS is a great school with smart students and that we should apply ourselves much more. -Rene H

Posted August 26, 2003
my son has been in the special ed program there for the past few years.I wouldnt send him any were else.The teachers are the best.

East Hartford Middle School
777 Burnside Ave, East Hartford, CT  06108
Last modified East Hartford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Hartford Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top