East Haven, CT

D. C. Moore School 4

Posted April 27, 2014
Our 5 year okd goes to pre K abd will be going to Kindergarten tgere. Wonderful teachers and curriculum. Has great tim. Very conscious educatinal advisors also. Not a bad word to report. Lov DC Moore!!

D. C. Moore School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I take my little one to classes there and he loves it! It's a great school, well taken care of with good programs and good teacheres

D. C. Moore School 1

Posted May 18, 2009

D. C. Moore School 1

Posted September 19, 2008

D. C. Moore School 3

Posted May 30, 2007

D. C. Moore School 5

Posted February 17, 2006
I'm so pleased with DC Moore. I sent my daughter to private K because I had heard poor reviews of East Haven schools. I wish I had saved my money. From the principal to teachers to staff, the schools is friendly, supportive, active and organized. Most importantly, my daughter has grown a great deal more academically than she did at the private school. My daughter is Asian and she is welcomed with open arms by both students and teachers. I know nothing about other E.H. schools, but from what I see at DC Moore, I think they have been given a 'bad rap'.

D. C. Moore School