Bad
Good

Today was my last day of school at Momauguin. Since Momauguin only goes up to 5th grade, i get to go to a different school. I came from D.C. Moore and there was a huge difference! At Momauguin, I grew so close to my classmates, it was like going to school for another day with my family. I've only been here for 1 year but its the best year ever! So many fun events and kids are in that school! Our 5th grade grew so close, we all started crying on the last day of school! Were like a family and I love each one of them<3

it's a good school for kids to learn and grow as a person. and my nephew vinny loves it there

Our grandson loves every minute of his school day.

The dedicated staff, who find innovative ways to enrich their students' learning and keep the students interested and eager to learn.

i like the teachers and how they teach and everybodys nice

There is definately alot of favoritism going on their. and alot is to be said with their teachers . I would check into other schools in the area before going to momauguin.

I love the school. everyone is cool and fun all the teachers and students. my teacher is Mrs. Meoli. Mrs. Vass is reading and soical studies. its so fun. i asolutly love mrs. gooddale!

My son recently transferred to Momauguin and is so very happy to be there! His teacher Mrs Wieland is an outstanding teacher and his work is challenging and far above average! The principal Mrs Goodale is simply the nicest lady who grew up in this neighborhood and her life and career is truly vested in the interest of all the children from Momauguin area! Even the school secretary Mrs DeFrancesco is a delight and very professional - I can't wait to see how far my son will progress in this school!

I cant say enough about this school. The teachers and staff have been wonderful to my son. They all seem to take pride in what they do. Even the principal Mrs Goodale makes an extra effort to keep track of my son's progress. My son loves it there!

my son is in momauguin 3rd grade. He is doing excellent work. He has a wonderful teacher Mrs. Hurley. She is warm hearted, patient, smart. He is very happy there and so am I!

Last modified Momauguin School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.