East Haven, CT

Posted June 28, 2011
Today was my last day of school at Momauguin. Since Momauguin only goes up to 5th grade, i get to go to a different school. I came from D.C. Moore and there was a huge difference! At Momauguin, I grew so close to my classmates, it was like going to school for another day with my family. I've only been here for 1 year but its the best year ever! So many fun events and kids are in that school! Our 5th grade grew so close, we all started crying on the last day of school! Were like a family and I love each one of them<3

Posted May 10, 2010
it's a good school for kids to learn and grow as a person. and my nephew vinny loves it there

Posted April 30, 2010
Our grandson loves every minute of his school day.

Posted April 29, 2010
The dedicated staff, who find innovative ways to enrich their students' learning and keep the students interested and eager to learn.

Posted April 19, 2010

Posted March 12, 2010
i like the teachers and how they teach and everybodys nice

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted December 14, 2009
There is definately alot of favoritism going on their. and alot is to be said with their teachers . I would check into other schools in the area before going to momauguin.

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted October 28, 2009
I love the school. everyone is cool and fun all the teachers and students. my teacher is Mrs. Meoli. Mrs. Vass is reading and soical studies. its so fun. i asolutly love mrs. gooddale!

Momauguin School
99 Cosey Beach Rd, East Haven, CT  06512
Last modified Momauguin School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Momauguin School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top