Posted February 09, 2009

Posted January 05, 2007

Windermere School 3

Posted March 16, 2004

Posted February 23, 2004
I have had both my children attend this school and we could not be more happy with it. We have had great communication with teachers and staff. Classes and teachers can be very imaginative and creative. School itself is very clean and bright and everyone is just very pleasant its a very welcoming school. When we first moved to this area my son started school there in October. The class had prepared for his arrival. They all wrote him letters and even painted him small pumpkins for Halloween. I was very nervous all day but when he came home he was so happy and so excited, he loved his class and his teacher. They made a very shy quiet child feel so welcomed. I will always be thankful to them for that. I could never say anything bad about his school.

Windermere School
2 Abbott Rd, Ellington, CT  06029
Last modified Windermere School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windermere School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top