PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Incredible school, staff and educators are incredibly dedicated and compassionate. A unique education that will impart a life long benefit to any who attend.

Our experience at Enfield Montessori has been wonderful. We have three children at the school and have been very impressed with the Montessori approach to teaching. I feel my children are getting a solid educational foundation with smiles on their faces. Allowing the children to master their work rather than force feeding information to them creates confident, happy children. I have witnessed the principal and the teachers going above and beyond on many occassions. It is clear that the children are their highest priority. I feel blessed that my children have been able to learn in such a unique and nurturing environment.

My daughter has just completed the sixth grade and has attended the school since she was three years old. Our experience has been wonderful and I am very happy with the quality of education. This is a true Montessori experience! The staff is well trained. Numerous times I have witness their willingness to provide help to students beyond the classroom. As my husband and I explored options for our daughters next school, her teacher, Sr. Anastasia, could not have been more supportive. Sister helped our daughter prepare for the SSATs and gave her much encouragement. She was accepted to all three schools she applied to. The Enfield Montessori school teaches all aspect of child development including social skills. The parents of the school are committed to supporting the school and it was a pleasure working with them. I will miss the Montessori community. Thank you for everything!

I have 2 children that are attending this school. I am extremely impressed by the school and the Montessori Approach. I LOVE that the classes are mixed age, so the younger ones learn by watching the older ones, and the older ones learn by helping the younger ones. I am also impressed with the materials that the children work with, each one has a specific purpose and usually has a control of error. Most materials have a concrete rather than abstract relationship to what the child is learning, for example, when adding, the child uses colored bead bars, instead of the abstract math worksheet that I had to do when I was a child. The curriculum is individualized, so the child will progress at their own level, rather than the average level in a typical school. Lastly, the staff is great and many have been there for years! A+

Our child is in the 2nd grade now has been attending this school since first grade. Our daughter transitioned from another Montessori school. The education she is getting is incredible and the staff is very well prepared. We are firm believers in the Montessori method. The staff works with each child at their individual levels and keep the children challenged. The children also get to enjoy art, music and gym at the school. The parent involvement within the school is amazing! My only regret is not having known about the school earlier in my daughters pre-school and kindergarten years.

Last modified Enfield Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6