Enfield, CT
Before care: Yes

Posted November 01, 2012
Sending my son to Saint Bernard was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am truly content each day when I drop my son off at school that he is receiving a top notch education. Plus, he loves it!!!

Posted October 08, 2012
My favorite story of St Bernard's is from the day I decided to send my son to school there. There was an open house with tours, but I missed that date due to work. I was invited to come in for a private tour the following day and was given a tour by a young man in 8th grade. I impressed with his manners, handshake greeting and looking me in the eye when speaking to me. But what really impressed me was when walking down the younger classroom hallway, he high-fived and greeted several of the Kindergarten children by name. Their faces lit up when seeing him. Now in our fourth year at the school, I still see that the children all know and respect each other and there is a feeling of home and family throughout all the grades. I know that when I send my son to school everyday, he is safe and happy in a warm and comfortable environment.

Posted April 06, 2011
My oldest child just started Kindergarten at Saint Bernard and we have loved the school so far. She is reading and doing math that is at least a year above her grade level compared to her friends in the Enfd public schools. Her teacher is WONDERFUL and everyone in the school has been very kind and welcoming to us. There is a strong parent involvement in this school which encourages the children to be active in their school and community as well. The school also does a great job teaching the children to be kind to others and very polite and respectful. When i recently volunteered for lunch duty, I couldn't get over how nearly every child from K-8th grade said "yes please" or "no thank you" as I served them lunch!! Saint Bernard school is truly doing a great job by not only providing a superior education, but by building people of strong character as well.

Posted February 07, 2011
I have 2 kids here @ St. Bernards, it's a great school that provides an excellent education. St. Bernard's is a great value for the tuition, I Recommend this school highly! recommend this school highly.

St Bernard School 0

Posted September 21, 2010
awesome teachers, great education

Posted April 17, 2008
St. Bernard is an above average school. It's much better than the public schools around, but not perfect.

Posted June 13, 2007
- a former student
I was a student in that school from kindergarten to eighth grade. Alot has changed since I went there but I still go back and visit alot. I know that that school helped me out alot for highschool. It really prepares you. Seventh and eighth grade were the hardest years of mylife but they were worth it.

Posted November 06, 2006

Posted May 31, 2005
I currently have a 6th grader in St. Bernard school. He has been attending since pre-k. I myself was a graduate from St. Bernard... back when. The school has a great sense of community with a prime focus on eduation and religion. All of the teachers my child has had have been top notch. Each year that he moves onto the next grade, he takes along with him wonderful memories, personal & educational growth in addition to great friends. Many of my childs classmates have been with him since day one which is important for establishing long lasting relationships. I recommend St. Bernard for anyone interested in a high level of education as well as working with a very caring principal and teachers who go above and beyond to work with parents directly. Education is a team effort and doesn't end when the school bell rings at 3PM.

Posted May 14, 2005
i have 3 children in the school one in seventh, third, and second grade. Even though sometimes it is difficult they love going to school everyday. The children get attention and care from everybody at the school. They have made so many friends. The extra activities are varied, they go from after school karate to ski club.The school is alaways looking for parents to volenteer so the leverl of involvement is high. I have no negative thoughts about this school. I am planning for all my children to go up to 8th grade in st. Bernard.

St Bernard School