Bad
Good

I saw the rating of this school was 9 last year, but it has come down to 7 this year. Wondering whats the reason for this sudden shift?

I couldn't be happier with the way the school is run. I have had a great experience this year. I feel that my sons teacher is absolutely exceptional and the staff otherwise is top notch!!!

The Parkman School has a strong academic lineage of bright, determined students. Top students who have graduated from the high school have had their roots from Parkman. This is in part of great parenting with solid core values that encourage education. This school is located in an upper middle class neighborhood in southern Enfield. Teachers, however, should gain the most credit for molding our children into such great scholars! Facilities are some of the newest in town. At the minimum, the school needs air-conditioning and technological integration in the classroom. Other than that, I am proud of how great this school has become. It's CMT scores are extremely high and well above the state average. I'm not sure how relevant this review will be. My children went here when this school was a K-6 elementary school, but will be a 3-5 Intermediate school starting the Fall of 2011. This is positive change that will benefit Enfield in the long run. Schools like Parkman are what makes the town of Enfield so desirable. Principal Sampl had a clear plan for this school and has executed her duties well. Great job to the administration and teachers for molding our future leaders of America!

In my opinion Parkman is a very good school, and I'm glad my daughter is in kindegarten there. Her teacher always gives us updates, and lets us parents participate in activites. Im fact I beleive both teachers are great and really get the kids to learn what they need while having fun. The christmas ctivities were so much fun ,the kids had teh biggest smiles.. As for the parking at Parkman, if thats tehonly complaint then life is good for us parent.. Kudos to Parkman and it's staff. Principle always says hi, and involved.. Great job, looking forward to our daughter's future there in elementary school..

I think that Parkman School is a very good place to learn. The teachers may be young, but they do a good job just the same. The events at the school are very fun. Such events include field day, mix-it-up at lunch day, and field trips. Most kids in the school are very smart.

Wonderful school! Caring staff. Excellent PTO. CMT grades are above average.

Last modified Edgar H. Parkman School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.