Bad
Good

My child is now a Second grader at Henry Barnard. He started his attendance here in Kindergarten. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school. My child has special needs and has struggled with ADHD as well. The teaching staff, office staff, and Principal have all been so supportive and worked with him to help him achieve the highest success. The wonderful staff at this school is open minded and has been so encouraging. I need to add that my child gets special assistance from Occupational Therapy as well. This is something that many schools don't have the means to assist with. The TLC program has also been a huge assistance when we struggled with our reading. My child has improved significantly with all the extra help and the staff that have gone above and beyond.

This school goes the extra mile for every student. The teachers and especially the principal go out of their way to help a student with any problems that arise. An all round great school for children!

I think that Henry Barnard is a wonderful school. My son is in the first grade and he has a wonderful teacher and the principal is wonderful. My son at times has behavioral issues but they dont let him get away with it, they really care. They've set up meetings fro the parents and staff to talk. They've also put him into a program called pride patrol to encourage good behavior. The communication between teachers principal and parents is superb. I couldnt ask for anything more. Thank you all for all of your hard work.

My child is in the 1st grade and was in the tlc reading lab which helped her tremendously with her reading skills ,I am impressed with her accomplishments from the extra help she recieved.

Overall, I am happy with the way Henry Barnard runs. My kids are coming from Eli Whitney and I am a little discouraged that HB does not offer more help in the reading area. My now second grader was recieving extra help in Eli Whitney, where she would be taken out of class and be put with three or four other children who also needed help. I found this very helpful and wish Henry Barnard had a program like that.

My son is currently in Kindergarten, I knew he was struggling with his speech/language skills. My son was assessed by a professional and it was decided that he needed extra help. I really want to say that I appreciate the carring teachers who recognized that there is a problem and we need to help fix it. My son's kidergarten staff was very supportive of this. I can not express how greatful I'am to have my child around such caring professionals and is also greatful that Henry Barnard have the program to help out children with these kind of issues, the teachers really cared and I really thank them for that, its not easy dealing with something like that, we all want our children to excell in all areas and the staff at Henry Barnard are there to help them all achieve that goal. Thank you all so much!!

Last modified Henry Barnard School is a Public school that serves grades K-2