K-3, 5
Enfield, CT

Posted June 10, 2014
Fantastic elementary school. Dedicated, experienced teachers and a supportive administrative staff. My son loves going to school and we love being part of the Nathan Hale community.

Posted June 07, 2010
I have two children in this school, and I can't say enough great things about it. The kindergarden teacher is phenominal!! The Principal keeps things running smoothly and is always on top of any issues.

Posted June 10, 2009
I have been thrilled with my daughter's experience at Nathan Hale. Her teacher is wonderful. The principal is very caring. They educate the whole child and foster emotional growth as well as academic.

Nathan Hale School 1

Posted July 23, 2008
The only positive thing's for my child at Hale were the Principal, office staff and the school nurse was great. Many of the teachers left something to be disired, and most of the lunch Aids are very harsh.

Nathan Hale School 2