Bad
Good

My son has been attending the school since 7th grade. The first two years were rough as the school really didn't have a permanent home. Since they built the new school things have drastically changed. The theme of the school is much better than it use to be. Students are taught various things about public safety and they offer a good leadership program. I was not thrilled about the after school program however my son loves it and he has become very active and health conscious. I only see bigger and better things coming to this school each year now that they have found a permanent principal.

My son has been attending PSA for 3 years now. There have been issues with bullies, however in our experience it was handled quickly and effectively. Much better than the way our public school handled things with my other son! We do have an issue with a teacher, however over all we find the staff to be caring and nurturing individuals. As far as hands on goes, we are pleased with the new school building and all it has to offer. We are not thrilled with the "mandatory after school program" & how little it has to offer. It would be great if student could go to the clubs they wanted however there are so few options that the kids are forced into things they have no interest in, which is asking for trouble IMO. Over all we are satisfied with the school and my son loves it!

Public Safety academy was suppose to be all public safety related you where suppose to be hands on and active. But are school does none of above there is no creativity and no public safety related activities its just like all other middle and high schools. There are more bomb threats and more fights here than any where else and parents where not inform of 1 bomb threat

I went here for middle through sophmore it was in managed free for all a terrible un safe environment managed by un professional un caring lazy staff who had not only drama with students but other staff. Bullying was not taken care ofandracism was an active role in thevery school day I went. Fights occurred more often then graduating its now 6-12 and I left. Please don't send funds to the school it is not right for children to go here it ruins there present and future I was harrassed by staff due to my past issues with depression a.

Last modified Crec - Public Safety Academy Interdistrict Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.