Posted October 25, 2013
Our Lady of the Assumption School is wonderful. It combines the rigorous academics of a Catholic education in a loving and family environment that the kids find challenging, fun and safe. The teachers and administration are dedicated to developing and realizing the academic, social, and moral potential of all of its students. There is not a better school for pre-K through grade 8.

Posted October 21, 2013
My son has the opportunity of two great things at his school (plus many more): the people and the academics. He comes home every day energized by what he has learned. He quizzes his Dad and I over dinner and in the car. It is fun and rewarding as a parent to see him excited about the new things he learned that day in Spanish or math and science. He is helping me learn new things every day! As a parent, I have the wonderful feeling of comfort as I know first hand that he has wonderful adults looking over him. He recently went through a bad period with his health. The teachers, nurse, principal, other moms and chef all took the time to personally call and text me when he was having a bad day so that I could take even better care of him. His teacher from last year even came to his baseball game and took him for ice cream to help us! It is really an amazing school community or really a family. We are blessed to have wonderful teachers, administrators, parents and students. Thank you Assumption!

Posted October 21, 2013
This is a wonderful neighborhood Catholic School. The children receive a wonderful foundation for life skills and a rigorous academic education. Yes they are tested, graded, and given spelling tests in elementary school. My children shine in this environment. The Principal is amazing and so is the math and science programs. The children are held accountable and thrive in this environment.

Posted August 29, 2013
My son transferred to Our Lady of Assumption, I must say the staff is very in touch with the parents. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted February 10, 2013
Worth every penny and then some! All of my children have gone to school here and it has made all the differance in the world. The outstanding teaching staff combined with the caring and involved principal as well as a community of parents that support each other and our children is the perfect combination. The children are learning to be productive members of the world.! Everything that is not happening in Puolic schools today!!!!!!

Our Lady Of The Assumption/Holy Family School 0

Posted March 09, 2010
Great School, great staff! It is a breathe of fresh air to know while I'm at work all day that my son is with others that share the same values and beliefs. This is my son's second family. Love it!

Our Lady Of The Assumption/Holy Family School 0

Posted January 26, 2009
Assumption School offers Before and After-School Child Care. Facilities are equipped with a state-of-the-art Computer Lab, SmartBoards, Library, Music Room, Art Room ... plus a Cafeteria where daily hot lunches are prepared on-site by our own Chef!

Our Lady Of The Assumption/Holy Family School 4

Posted September 27, 2006
Assumption is a great School where kids get the attention they deserve. The principal truly cares about the kids. Thanks Assumption for all that you do!

Posted February 29, 2004

Posted February 29, 2004

Our Lady Of The Assumption/Holy Family School
605 Stratfield Road, Fairfield, CT  06825
Last modified Our Lady Of The Assumption/Holy Family School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of The Assumption/Holy Family School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top