Posted February 16, 2011
I really enjoyed my time at this school, and met lots of friends. Our teachers were wonderful, and our principal was very friendly and nice. I really miss being there.

Posted January 08, 2010
My son has attended for several years and I can say that he has flourished. He looks forward to reading every night and making sure he completes his home work and the extra credit assignments. I attribute this interest in learning to the outstanding teachers. And the children in his class have been outstanding peer models as seen in the sports and other extracurricular actvities. The familes are so committed to volunteering and making all efforts to support the school in so many ways. And i know and can see tht the moral fiber fo the school teachings is a core lesson my son learns every day.

Posted September 25, 2009
This school is academically challenging, providing guidance for those with difficulties, challenges for those who are advanced. Numerous extracurricular activities and sports. Students are well prepared for which ever area they choose to pursue.

Posted February 27, 2009
My children have attended HFS for 5 years now. The teachers and staff are wonderful. They are supportive and the education is great. The kids are driven succeed in all areas. The school's curriculum is outstanding and the tuition is well worth it all!

Holy Family School 1

Posted November 26, 2008
Holy Family School is an average school comparing to all the schools in the United States, but comparing to the private schools, Holy Family is probably one of the below average one in my personal opinnion. The schedules are not set up very well. The teachers only let the students to go to their lockers in the mornig, after lunch, and after school. Most of the junior high schools give 5 minutes to get the books during the each class. The sports teams are not directed by the professional coaches. Also there is no gym. I wouldn't recommend this school for you.

Posted August 24, 2006
My children have been attending Holy Family for six years and it is worth every penny of the tuition. My daughter had eleven classmates. You will rarely find a class size that small anywhere. The teachers are strict,kind, resourceful and take the extra time to help each student; even if it is afterschool. You will never find a better school!

Holy Family School