PK-4, 6-7
Fairfield, CT

Hillel Academy 0

Posted March 05, 2008
I find it hard to believe that more Jewish families aren't availing themselves of Hillel. I am a graduate and was blessed with an amazing group of supportive teachers, friends, families. I entered public high school with a decided advantage in most subjects. I repeatedly benefitted from the grounding I received in Hebrew language, as well as all of the Judaic studies. It's a school that was intended for families who come from any background, though it helps if you feel you want your child to know what it means to be Jewish and to be proud of it. In my day half of my class was observant. I was not but later I decided to learn in a Yeshiva . Most if not all alumnae are successful upstanding members of their communities. Definitely worth considering. Very small classes right now, so tell your friends!

Posted March 13, 2007

Posted October 19, 2006
Amazing school with a great science department.

Posted January 02, 2005
Hidden gem of an elementary school. Probably the best elementary science program in the country! Very strong academics and traditional Jewish program. When my kids transfered to a very fine local private school, they were 2 grade levels above the others in just about everything! Very welcoming of families with non-orthodox backgrounds.

Hillel Academy