Fairfield, CT

Posted May 23, 2008
Fairfield Country Day School is a wonderful learning enviorment. In my tenth year at the school I can say with confidence that I don't think its possible I could have gotten and fuller, better, and more enjoyable education. The teachers, the facilities, the students, and the ideas of the school all make it the amazing boys' school it is.

Posted November 20, 2004
This is truly the top boys school in the area...in an era where public schools are failing to educate students I know my son is getting a great education at an affordable price.

Posted March 14, 2004
My husband and I are totally satisfied with our son's progress and education at FCDS. The teachers are warm and helpful and our son has gained self confidence and self control at FCDS. The staff, sports and extracurricular activities combine to make this school everything I want in a school for my son. It is expensive but we feel it is worth every cent. In this case you get what you pay for. A high quality education in a small school environment.

Posted September 09, 2003
Quintessential in every way!

Fairfield Country Day School
2970 Bronson Road, Fairfield, CT  06824
Last modified Fairfield Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Fairfield Country Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top