Posted March 20, 2011
I went to FLHS all four years, and i loved it. I was given everything I asked for and more. The arts and sciences are all great; I got 4's and 5's for all my AP tests. In college, now, I find that classes I am taking are easier because other kids I know did't take classes with such difficulty that I did at home. I loved it so much, and now I miss. Go Ludlowe!

Posted April 22, 2010

Posted January 16, 2010
I transferred out of FLHS against my will after freshman year. FLHS is an amazing school. No other high school can compare. I constantly find myself comparing my new school to FLHS, and my new school does not even come close to FLHS. (Even though it is a 10/10 school.) Any parent looking for schools in Fairfield County I highly suggest FLHS. It is a wonderful high school experience, and you're kid is bound to find a niche there. I wish I could go back.

Fairfield Ludlowe High School 4

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted August 17, 2009
I recently transferred out of FLHS. It had an amazing education and wonderful, helpful teachers, but many of the students were less than nice. I had few friends there.

Fairfield Ludlowe High School 1

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted February 29, 2008

Fairfield Ludlowe High School
785 Unquowa Rd, Fairfield, CT  06824
Last modified Fairfield Ludlowe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Ludlowe High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top