Bad
Good

Posted March 20, 2011
I went to FLHS all four years, and i loved it. I was given everything I asked for and more. The arts and sciences are all great; I got 4's and 5's for all my AP tests. In college, now, I find that classes I am taking are easier because other kids I know did't take classes with such difficulty that I did at home. I loved it so much, and now I miss. Go Ludlowe!

Posted January 16, 2010
I transferred out of FLHS against my will after freshman year. FLHS is an amazing school. No other high school can compare. I constantly find myself comparing my new school to FLHS, and my new school does not even come close to FLHS. (Even though it is a 10/10 school.) Any parent looking for schools in Fairfield County I highly suggest FLHS. It is a wonderful high school experience, and you're kid is bound to find a niche there. I wish I could go back.

Posted August 17, 2009
I recently transferred out of FLHS. It had an amazing education and wonderful, helpful teachers, but many of the students were less than nice. I had few friends there.

Posted June 02, 2007
I am a secretary at FLHS, having recently retired from industry. I love it! The students and faculty are wonderful, friendly, smart, thoughtful and enthusastic. The faculty and staff are professional, joyful, and serious about educating and enriching children. The students are a joy to behold. They are adorable, friendly, polite, and very bright and talented. I wish I could go back to high school at FLHS!

Posted February 01, 2007
My daughter absolutely adores FLHS! The teachers are wonderful, as well as the the program of study. Any elective your child could ever want is offered. It really is a fanastic school!

Fairfield Ludlowe High School
785 Unquowa Rd, Fairfield, CT  06824
Last modified Fairfield Ludlowe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.