Posted August 08, 2010
I LOVE THE PASSION IN THIS SCHOOL. All the teachers and principals are welcoming and they put there hard work in to us and care about what we do

Fairfield Woods Middle School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I love the metamorphosis that children undergo at this school. They come in as frightened, irresponsible sixth graders, and leave as responsible, caring students ready to tackle high school and then the world. Kudos to all the teachers there.

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted June 13, 2008
The education is fantastic. I am getting honors in all of my subjects along with many other of my friends! -Kelly 6th grader at Fairfield Woods

Fairfield Woods Middle School 1

Posted March 02, 2008

Posted February 14, 2008

Posted November 30, 2006
- a former student

Posted April 09, 2006
I am a student at Fairfield Woods and it is a great school. There are many after school activities from newspaper to DDR club. There is home ec, computers, art, gym, orchestra, chorus, band, wood shop, and health. We go on a lot of exciting field trips such as natures classroom and medieval dinners. I hope you decide to bring your child here because we don't have new students often.

Posted June 25, 2005
This is a good school, my daughter improved drasticlly in her grades and her friendships. They have art music gym and many different sports teams, there are events for all the parents to get involved as well.

Fairfield Woods Middle School
1115 Fairfield Woods Rd, Fairfield, CT  06824
Last modified Fairfield Woods Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Woods Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top