Fairfield, CT

Posted September 27, 2009
Mill Hill is my daughter's school. They do a great job and care about the success of their students.

Posted May 04, 2009
Mill Hill is a terrific school. The teachers are amazing, at all levels top notch. The new principal is doing a good job and for once actually likes children. The biggest problem is parents, specifically PTA parents who care far more about their own socialization than their childrens' learning or for that matter behavior. Stay away from the PTA and get involved in the Classroom and you will love Mill Hill.

Posted June 27, 2007
My child just completed kindergarten at Mill Hill School and I can honestly say, 'so far, so good'. Although I found the teacher's basic approach slightly rigid at first, my child exceeded all my academic expectations while forming tight bonds with both classmates and teachers. I could not believe the standards for kindergarteners were held so high, but I am thrilled to see that they were. Great first year at Mill Hill and looking forward to many more great ones to come.

Posted November 26, 2005
- a former student
This is a really, really good school with really, really high standards and teaches kids a lot, however, the teachers don't really connect with the students. They don't show that they're human. To the students, they are just robots that teach. (I know, I was a student)

Posted August 22, 2004
I have been a parent with children in school for almost twenty-five years. My children attended several different schools, including private education. There is no question in my mind that Mill Hill has been the best school experience any of my children have received....not only for education but for the high level of ethics that are expected of each child. Unfortunately, we will lose our principal this year, so time will tell if the high standards will be maintained.

Posted February 21, 2004
Mill Hill is the best school. We just won the Blue Ribbon Award! Our principal is a great leader and the teacher's really care about our children.

Posted September 01, 2003
Mill Hill is a great school. I feel my children are getting an education equivalent to a private school education.

Mill Hill School
635 Mill Hill Terrace, Fairfield, CT  06890
Last modified Mill Hill School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Hill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top