Fairfield, CT

Tomlinson Middle School 4

Posted March 04, 2012
i am a sixth grader at Tomlison right now and i am enjoying my experience there the teachers are great they try to help you as much as they can i know you would think i hate it but the truthis that i love and i think other kids would enjoy tomlinson too

Tomlinson Middle School 4

Posted January 03, 2010
Tomlinson Middle School is a very friendly and active school. There is a new adventure everyday. Tomlinson has a funomanal education system which includes wonderful, helpful, and reliable teachers. Although, I am a sixth grader and find it very hard to get along with the older kids-mostly eighth graders. Some are friendly and some are just mean. I also think the buses behavior should improve a lot more; I should make my part better, too. Overall, I'm very happy and appreciative to be able to go to this awesome school.

Tomlinson Middle School 2

Posted April 23, 2008
I have two son's (10th and 8th grade) both of which attended this school. The teachers are hit and miss we have had some very good teachers and some very bad teachers. For the most part the school is a factory - kids in kids out -My older son would do his homework on the bus ride to school in the morning and still get straight A's. Clearly not motivated because the teachers would teach to the lowest level to include all. He is now at boarding school. Last year he was so far behind his classmates because of the education he received at Tomlinson - he basically had to relearn 3 years of middle school while learning his ninth grade subject material. This year he is now doing well (90's) in honors classes at one of the best schools in the country - no thanks to Tomlinson

Posted January 05, 2008
Tomlinson is a top notch middle school. Students are generally well behaved, courteous to others and ready to learn. Teachers work together in teams to provide the best education possible. Academic excellence is expected and students try their best to achieve it.The facility has recently been renovated and technology updated. There is an astroturf soccer field, a fitness room, a Project Adventure Room, two gyms and Tech Fitness with DDR.. Extracurricular sports offerings include basketball, cheerleading, field hockey, track, flag football, golf, ski trip, etc. It's a pleasure to teach here. A Tomlinson Teacher

Posted December 17, 2006
I am an 8th grader at this middle school right now. I know you expect me to say I hate school but this school is great for a schools standards. I have not had a bad teacher, and I admit it was very noisy during the construction but it is done now and we now have a nice newly renovated school. the sport selection is feild hockey and basketball, not much.

Tomlinson Middle School 0

Posted November 26, 2005
- a former student
I went there last year... Its a great school with great, caring teachers. They made learning fun.

Posted February 28, 2005
High quality academic school! Many extra activities -- music program excellent. My daughter loves to go to school everyday.

Posted February 17, 2005
I like this school. The teachers are great. The students enjoy it very much.

Tomlinson Middle School 1

Posted November 24, 2004
I hate this school...so much. The teachers are very boring and the school is very noisy while under construction. I can't wait till i leave in 2 years.

Tomlinson Middle School 1

Posted October 25, 2004

Tomlinson Middle School
200 Unquowa Rd, Fairfield, CT  06824
Last modified Tomlinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tomlinson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top