Bad
Good

Roger Ludlowe Middle School

Posted May 06, 2010
Amazing teachers, beautiful building, and a great community. The students are all really proud of their school and it shows!

Posted August 17, 2009
I am a RLMS grad and it is a wonderful school. They provided me with a terrific education and helpful, supportive teachers, and gave me all the tools necessary to excel. Most of the kids were also lovely, except of course for the odd bully which every school has a few of, and I made many friends there. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

Posted February 09, 2009
Rlms is a very nice school. It is a nice school with good teachers, a good curriculem, and always lets us feel secure. It is a nice place, always clean and they do a great job accomodating everyone they can. It is a good set up, and it is definately a great place. I say this as a rlms grad

Posted October 09, 2008
As a graduate I personally thought that my RLMS experience was good. Teachers were excellent and classes were challenging. My only quam was the lack of freedom granted to students. Now that I attend high school it is exhilerating to not have a teacher constantly watching you at all times.

Posted March 31, 2008
I like my school as u become an grader you get more freedoms and teachers become more fun and great trips at the end of the year and the school is very attractive looking and is allways clean

Posted March 02, 2008
I love going here because the teachers are great and I feel safe

Posted February 17, 2008
Roger Ludlowe is a great school. As for the previous 2 comments made by the parents of a rating of 1 star out of 5, do not blame the teachers just because your child is unable to keep up with the class. I can barely say that you are a parent, for you have horrible English; spelling errors and sentence structure. Also, what parent complains in such an ill manner? The majority of the teachers do make an effort. I've had friends across all the crews, and not one of them complained about their teaching. At times, students do feel uncomfortable and are tired of school, but that's for every student. So do not judge this school by your child's output. After all, almost every child hates school. I didn't say Roger Ludlowe is the best school, but it is a very dedicated school.

Posted July 27, 2006
This schoolbeautiful, but they could though have better understanding teachers. That is what my daughter and I think.

Posted May 13, 2006
This newer middle school is state of the art with everything a child could ever need to excel, from great sport fields to amazing gyms compuet labs and excellerated math programs. The staff is helpful and patient and my son after his first year is excellerating.

Roger Ludlowe Middle School
689 Unquowa Rd, Fairfield, CT  06824
Last modified Roger Ludlowe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roger Ludlowe Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top