Farmington, CT

Posted October 22, 2014
Mmm this school is ok, the teachers here may or may not be friendly, the staff members are extraordinary generous, and there are barely any bullies here. People here are mostly educated, but the problem about this school is that it's EXTREMELY DIFFICULT AND CHALLENGING! They like to throw so much homework in our faces in a week, but on the weekends, you barely get any, which is definitely not balanced. The work they make you do in school is fair most of the times, but they go overboard every now and then. But maybe i'll pay off some day, who knows? In conclusion, this school is great, but extremely challenging.

Irving A. Robbins Middle School 1

Posted November 30, 2013
IAR is the worst school by far in the Farmington School district. I can not believe that its rated 10 out of 10. First off the school was built in the 1950's so it is old and is not a good atmosphere for children to be in, let alone learn. The seventh grade teachers treat you like little kids. Also, the principal is a little off.

Posted March 28, 2010
Hi, I use to go to I.A.R. it is a great school. It has great students and teachers. Mrs Flowers is a great Art teacher. I love my teachers there and I missed them so much.

Irving A. Robbins Middle School 3

Posted November 12, 2009

Posted December 30, 2008

Posted June 21, 2008

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted December 22, 2004
Hi. My Name is Allie, i am a current student at Irving A Robbins Middle School. I know I speak for all my peers when I say that I very much enjoy everyday at IAR. There are awesome extra criculum events and all the teachers are extraordinary. I look forward to everyday at IAR.

Irving A. Robbins Middle School
20 Wolf Pit Rd, Farmington, CT  06032
Last modified Irving A. Robbins Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving A. Robbins Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top