Posted May 29, 2013
This school has done wonders for my daughter. She is in 1st grade (almost 2nd) and I am amazed everyday at how awesome the staff is. From the principal to the teachers to the special education helpers. They have done everything possible to help my daughter when she needed help and she enjoys going to school everyday. The teachers stay in constant contact with everyone through phone and email. I always feel I am part of the school community. The PTO does great activities and fundraisers. I am happy with this school and cant wait for my son to attend!

Posted January 14, 2010
My daughter loved school - she did not want the school year to end! Very caring and supportive teachers.

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted April 21, 2009
My son is in Kindergarten and has been thriving at the Gales Ferry School. The teachers and staff have been wonderful and communication between the home and school is fantastic! The school is welcoming and warm and the staff is supportive and kind. I have nothing but positive things to say about the Gales Ferry School.

Gales Ferry School 4

Posted February 02, 2008

Posted March 15, 2007
Overall great community school. Very involved parents, caring teachers and staff. No hot lunch program. PTO sells pizza and subway 2 days a week. District on limited budget, but school does a lot with low funds. PTO very supportive and fills gaps (field trip costs, materials, etc.) Great special ed and support programs. Only K-2 (3-6 next door at Juliet Long). Recently combined two schools for administration purposes (share principal and vice). New facility but no cafeteria. Kids eat lunch in classroom. Just a nice place to be and grow up.

Gales Ferry School