Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My three children attended The International School at Dundee which has the The International Baccalaureate curriculum for grades K-5 based out of Geneva, Switzerland. ISD's mission is based on attributes and outcomes of education for international-mindedness. My husband and I have both been very pleased with this program. ISD- Six transdisciplinary themes Who we are Where we are in place and time How we express ourselves How the world works How we organize ourselves Sharing the planet Six subject areas Language Social studies Mathematics Arts Science Personal, social and physical education Five essential elements Concepts Knowledge Skills Attitudes Action While all my children ever knew is that they enjoyed the teacher's and their classmates it was good to know how extensive their language and overall learning programs were. Better than a private school!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

As in any school there are amazing teachers, other that are very good and a very low % of them that are not as effective as I expected

Amount of homework: Agree

kids get a lot of stuff done at school, school give them homework but my feeling was that is what just right for their age.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school focus a lot on values and show kids a lot of them, how to apply them on their day to day life

My 3 kids went to this school and all of them learn not only on the academic side , but also on values and respect to people , teachers, other students .

We had a wonderful experience with this school for my son who is now in high school. This school has a more diverse student body than neighbor schools, therefore the overall test scores might be a little.

This is a really good school both my children are presently enrolled and we have been happy with all the teachers we've had the pleasure of dealing with. The learning environment is positive and encouraging, and I'm proud of all my children are learning and achieving. ISD embraces its diversity and makes this a real strength.

We loved ISD! The Principal came through when we needed her most! We will greatly miss it now that we've moved and cheerish the memories and academic stimulation and support our children received. Kudos!

Last modified International School At Dundee is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.