Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 07, 2016
I would like to say thanks to the construction department every student and teacher associated with this department was honest, determined, and hard working

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted June 07, 2016
Teachers often get off task and gossip with students until end of period which the teacher would cover the entire review in about 5 minutes then expect us to perform at our best

Fitch Senior High School 1

Posted January 05, 2016
Assistant Principal Erin McGuire needs a refresher course in ethics. She is a bully. Make sure you record all your correspondence that you have with her as she will turn things around and make you feel like you are responsible. She has an authoritative complex. Be aware for your children. Don't just take her word for anything

Posted October 18, 2012
I was told that our school has a twinned school with Dezhou No.2 Middle school Shandong China,why not connect with them,sending some exchange students to there or asking them to visit us ,that's great to do so ,my dear principal.

Posted February 03, 2010
I graduated from Fitch in 2005, and don't regret a minute I spent in those halls. I graduated with an embossment of excellence and an IB diploma. I went on to a great college, and am now in law school. Like any school, you get out of the experience what you put into it. Fitch provides plenty of opportunities for kids who want to challenge themselves to do so. Also, there is no shortage of extracurricular activities (e.g. when I was there I played football, ran track, wrestled, was in the chess and poetry clubs, and on the debate team). The teachers were great, and genuinely care about their students. Don't let these undeserved ratings discourage you from placing your children in a great learning environment.

Posted October 03, 2009
It deserves to get major improvements because the faculty and students work hard and are loyal.

Fitch Senior High School 1

Posted July 13, 2009
To tell you the truth, this unsatisfactory, lame, unhelpful building made me hate going to school. The math program uses a program called acellus (the science in learning), and I went from an high honors student to nothing. I stayed after every day til 5:30 and just barely passed. That program, those teachers, did not make my first year in highschool enjoyable at all. I hated being there. Luckily for me, I no longer have to attend as I have transferred. This is a school I will never want to remember. Thank you for that.

Posted April 10, 2008
I am a sophomore at Fitch High School who arrived at the school back in the middle of my freshman year. It is an okay school and the teachers really cared about the students. Fitch has a great IB program and I would definitely be in it if I didn't have to move. The new building is nice and easy to get around. Some complaints are that some of the classes didn't challenge students and were a bit laid back. I will definitely miss Fitch when I move.

Posted February 07, 2008
Fitch HS is the best high school in Southeastern Connecticut! Fitch is a diverse school, with outstanding academics and a great athletic program as well. I feel that my daugher is getting a superior education in this school, and am looking forward to my other daughters attending here as well.

Posted October 15, 2007
Fitch high school is the best school to let your kids go to I was a freshmen at that school and I really miss it its a good school and its in a good neighborhood. The school is just the best ever!

101 Groton Long Point Rd, Groton, CT  06340
Last modified Fitch Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.