9-12|Private

Bad
Good

This school is amazing! It is so personable and you always feel so loved and theres always a spot for you. The teachers are there to help you but also help you find your independence. The science program is incredible. The schools science labs blew me away with the whole intel thing and everything! The principal is so involved and she takes the time to get to know every single student. It is very academically challenging but with the right support it is not impossible. I found the technology/laptop use beyond words. Sacred Heart is truly a school of excellence along with strong bonds and love for the school and others.

I have friends who went here for a year and were bullied and not challenged what so ever. Not a good fit for them

I am currently a freshman. All I can say is that i love this school. Sure there is a lot of homework but that is something I expected and is worth it. I easily made new friends since I am the only one from my school going here. In this school teachers care about you and you can be yourself in this school and not be judged about.

I am currently a senior at SHA and overall I would have to say I love it here. The workload is very hard but it is worth it. I am applying to many colleges and universities that I never thought possible. The overall enviorment is good and the teachers are amazing!

As an alumna of Sacred Heart, I have to say that I am very proud of the wonderful institution, and that I learned so much about life, other people, and being a better person. I now go to Uconn; 100% of our girls go to a 4 year college or university and we are all extremely thankful to the faculty, staff, and fellow students for shaping us so well. The academics are great, especially the concentration in writing and science. Go to SHA!

Last modified Sacred Heart Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12