PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Posted December 02, 2015
We found this school by accident when we were stuck without a school for our son to go to for 1st grade. It was July and our time was running out. We did not intend on sending our kids to catholic school for elementary school but we are so happy we found St. Rita. We started with the idea of it being a temporary fix for the year and now we are in our 3rd year and have 3 children in the school. The amount of care and love our children receive in a day is not something you find just anywhere. Also, the knowledge that is being instilled in my children all with out the stress associated with a public school education is something I never knew existed. It blows my mind each day when the kids come home and see what they are working on, they are learning and thriving in a loving environment where the philosophy is not to teach to the test. They are learning things that are not being taught in the public school, at least not at the lower levels, and they are excited to learn it! My children all love going to school each day, which was not the case when my son was in a public school. Now that we have found St. Rita we have no plans on leaving!!

Posted November 12, 2015
Our daughter is in her 6th year at St. Rita School. We have watched her grow through the years at SRS into a respectful, responsible and caring individual. She has thrived both spiritually and academically and has thoroughly enjoyed her years at this wonderful Catholic School. It is very important to our family that the same values and principles that we hold true are also taught at school and this is definitely the case at St. Rita. We have been fortunate to be able to volunteer during fundraisers and events and have witnessed firsthand the teacher’s interactions with the students. There is a tremendous amount of love and caring that the students receive on a daily basis. We strongly feel that our daughter will be more than prepared for when she graduates from St. Rita School and enters high school.

Posted November 09, 2015
My sons started SRS in Kindergarten and First Grade and are now in fifth and sixth grade. We are very happy with the education they've received of both their mind and spirit! My sons' teachers have always been very loving and caring. Of course, no school is perfect. In the past if we had an issue it was rectified! I was extremely saddened to read some of the reviews, from former students, regarding the bullying they experienced! This is a new year for our school. Change is good! We have a new principal and refreshed middle school faculty. Our Back to School Meeting focused on one unifying message which I found extremely comforting; it was a message of change, trust and love. I am happy to say that Middle School has been challenging academically and my son continues to learn self-responsibility. Both boys love all their teachers; the teachers and faculty are amazing people. The Middle School teachers as well as fifth grade teachers work as a team and I believe all the teachers at SRS are truly dedicated to the well-being of every student. I'm looking forward to the years we have left at SRS! This year is the beginning of wonderful things to come for our students and school community. We love St. Rita School!

Posted November 03, 2015
St. Rita School is a wonderful experience for children, academically, socially and spiritually. The children are treated with love and respect. This school instills manners, values, morals and most of all kindness to others. I have 2 children at St. Rita School and I am completely in awe each day with what my children come home with. I love hearing about their day and the lessons they learn academically & socially. It is a wonderful community to be a part of. I feel blessed each day that I have the opportunity to send my children to this beautiful place each day.

St Rita School 2

Posted March 04, 2015
As a former student of St. Rita's that is now a junior in high school I believe I can provide an accurate account of the school. While I will admit the education provide by St. Rita placed me a year or two (depending on the subject) ahead of most other students while beginning high school the environment does not promote responsibility. St. Rita was far too sheltered if I didn't complete my homework my grades almost never were affected. The teachers each had a select few favourites and those were the students that seemed to have almost a diplomatic immunity. I was bullied by many other students throughout middle school and because of that suffered severe depression. So severe that suicide was a daily thought of mine. None of the staff ever did anything although I complained before I became severely depressed. Over all I would not recommend this school if you would like your child to remain mentally stable if not than it's the perfect school for you and you're kids.

Posted February 27, 2015
St. Rita is an outstanding place to educate your child. Students learn important academic content, but more importantly how to be a good citizen both in and outside of school.

Posted February 27, 2015
Great school! I'm a public school teacher and parent of two children that attend that St. Rita School. The public system is a mess and I know that firsthand. My children have had great teachers and continue to be challenged by the curriculum at St. Rita School.

St Rita School 1

Posted December 13, 2014
As in many other schools, private or public, the administration seem to be the biggest problem. But, St. Rita had taken it a step further by having a rather aggressive and often unreasonable principal whose primary job is to bully teachers based on principal's personal likes and dislikes.

St Rita School 1

Posted October 07, 2014
Don't send your children to this school if you expect them to receive a proper education. Don't send your children to this school if you expect them to be nurtured and treated with love and respect. The administration is awful. There are handful of good teachers but overall this school is awful.

Posted August 17, 2014
I'm a parent of two children ages 11( eleven) and 6( six) years old. I have never been more happy and more satisfied with their learning at this great catholic school. For me as a parent it's very important for my children to get a good education, to be loved and respected, and the staff members of ST Rita School do a wonderful job regarding our children's education. I'm very pleased with everything this school offers to my children, and I wish to every parent out there, good luck to your children during this new school year! :)

St Rita School