Bad
Good

My very young twin boys (they are born at the end of December) enrolled this year to K. I was afraid they will have problems to adapt to school. But they love school, they love their wonderful teachers and we see great improvements in their writing and reading. As long as my kids are happy at school we are happy too :)

Going into our 5th year at the school and our 3rd child attending. This school and it's staff are exceptional. I'm so glad my kids go here.

My boys love the school, the teachers and staff are great. Overall its a great school.

we have moved into the area and just want to keep track on what is going on when it is time for our son to go to this school.

My 6 year old daughter goes to school there. She loves it. She is very excited about going to school and is learning a lot.

Dunbar is moving in the right direction. Parents need to get more involved. The Staff is making progress.

They try to do the best they can with a very limited budget. The teachers and staff are truly caring wonderful people with our children, but with a little help it would make our school so much better.

In the few years that I have been involved in this school, we have come a long way! The principal, teachers, and staff work VERY well together. There is a great caring community of families, teachers and staff. The kids feel important and comfortable to be themselves and do their best every day. The more parents get involved, the better the school will be.

The school is a great place, positive energy and very supportive teachers. Some of the best teachers I've seen are at this school. The parents need to get much more involved. A school can not raise your child.

the teachers are all very wonderful, but there is a lack of communication in that school. the school nurse is great too! the new principal is trying, but still has alot to work on. the lunch room aides are all very miserable and disrespectful towards the children so that's another big problem they need to fix.

Last modified Dunbar Hill School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.