Bad
Good

Absolutely happy with the school and staff. Amazing how much they learn and how truly the staff love and care for kids. We couldn't be happier with this school. I love getting notifications of anything that will be going on in the school. I love attending the activities and meeting new parents.

We love this school. We couldn't be happier to be sending our second child there as well. The staff not only puts importance on education but enforces grace and curtisy as well. Parental involovement needs to increase so the PTA and Room Parents can go farther instead of relying on a few key individuals. Perhaps this is because of the way the school handles so many things so well new parents assume someone is doing it. I love going to do observations and receiving emails and texts from my kids teachers so that I can work with them as things are developing rather than hearing about them after the fact. This is a very forward facing school and community. When I walk in I feel like I am part of an extended family. The first year is a learning experience for the entire family but it sets the tone for the years to come. So glad I found it by accident. Great Job MMS!!

Excellent staff! Beautiful facilities! Highly engaged teacher for my daughter, who has already paid very close attention to her and seems adequately ready to foster her development. Everyone greets everyone, all the time. Kids are treated with utmost respect and attention, and not looked over or talked down to or any other adultist tendencies. Communication from the school (especially for us new parents) has been a bit last-minute and rushed, but we've worked through all of that rather well (e.g., getting late notice that our daughter was accepted only part-time during the 'transition period' forced us to scramble to find other childcare and transportation to that childcare). My daughter is excited about going to this school, engaged while there, and happily communicates what she did at school. Obviously, I'm new to the school, but this is my rating after 2 weeks.

Great teachers, great leaders. Awesome school.

Last modified Montessori Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.