Hartford, CT

Posted February 24, 2011
Educational curriculum is outstanding. The technologies are hands-on and prepare you for the real-world. The academics are strong and provide a good basis for prospective college students. Great staff. the teachers are truly wonderful. I was very lucky to have chosen this school. -Alumni

Posted December 29, 2009

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted December 20, 2007
I graduated from this school 2007 and this school has a great program to offer for incoming and returning students it is very diverse and versitile

Posted November 17, 2007
Outstanding school, couldn't ask for better teachers. Very tough educational standards. Classes are no more than 15 students. Students are very intelligent and under estimated all the time.

Posted June 29, 2006

A. I. Prince Technical High School
500 Brookfield St, Hartford, CT  06106
Last modified A. I. Prince Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A. I. Prince Technical High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top