K-4, 7-8
Hartford, CT

Posted May 13, 2015
I have 3 children that goes to this school for me it is an excellent school. one of my children seem to bee have getting into a lot of fights and has a lot of anger problems but working with her teachers, the principal and the counselors at the school. My child went from 3-4 referrals a week to 0 referral in the past month they have helped her see the light sort of speak she's not perfect but she also has calmed down a whole lot... and this would not happened if it weren't fr the communication and dedication of the principal and teachers..... feeling greatful

Ib Global Communications Academy 3

Posted March 27, 2015
The teachers at this school are very unhappy and bullied by the head administrator. She likes to hire new teachers so that she can control them easier. I would not recommend sending your student there; there's a lot of false advertising about what the school offers. The school also suffers from very poor communication.

Posted February 12, 2014
This school is fantastic. The teachers are great and we learn a lot by researching things we are interested in. You have to be smart to go there.

Ib Global Communications Academy 1

Posted April 29, 2013
not the best but some people try but some teachers are unreasonable and my child wants to leave

Posted January 16, 2012
Great school would recommend to anyone. My son has some issues with learning under pressure. The after school program has worked with teachers to be able to help him where needed. Love this school. I have two boys who attend this school. My 3rd grader attend the afterschool program. The only dislike I have for the school is they dont provide the afterschool program for my Kingergardner.

Ib Global Communications Academy
150 Tower Ave, Hartford, CT  06122
(860) 695-1960
Last modified Ib Global Communications Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-4, 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ib Global Communications Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top