K-4, 7-8
Hartford, CT

Ib Global Communications Academy 5

Posted February 12, 2014
This school is fantastic. The teachers are great and we learn a lot by researching things we are interested in. You have to be smart to go there.

Ib Global Communications Academy 1

Posted April 29, 2013
not the best but some people try but some teachers are unreasonable and my child wants to leave

Ib Global Communications Academy 5

Posted January 16, 2012
Great school would recommend to anyone. My son has some issues with learning under pressure. The after school program has worked with teachers to be able to help him where needed. Love this school. I have two boys who attend this school. My 3rd grader attend the afterschool program. The only dislike I have for the school is they dont provide the afterschool program for my Kingergardner.

Ib Global Communications Academy
150 Tower Ave, Hartford, CT  06122
(860) 695-1960
Last modified Ib Global Communications Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-4, 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ib Global Communications Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top