Posted September 30, 2014
I simply love this school especially the teachers. My 3 year old son is going to this school since September 2014. He is enjoying the school and never complaint about anything so far. He stared learning mandarin (Chinese language) which is really good for his future. I am very glad we chose this school for my son to start his school life. Fees charged are very nominal and healthy breakfast/lunch provided for free of cost. I am going to meet the principal tomorrow to share my regards and will update this post later.

Asian Studies School At Dwight/Belizzi School 1

Posted August 31, 2014
The wors school ever. Would ever never send my children there!!! The teachers are out of control over their students. There are a lot of bullying going on not mention the rasist behavior of some children there. Had to move my children to another school after many incidents including bitting up one of my child!!! The school staff were helpless including local police!!!

Posted September 02, 2009

Asian Studies School At Dwight/Belizzi School 5

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted September 27, 2008
My son Nathan Collado goes to Diwght school and I like how hard the teachers and princepil work together to help the students.

Posted November 02, 2006
My children have attended Dwight, since kindergarten. They are currently enrolled in 2nd grade. The school's atmosphere is a great learning environment. Beside the cafeteria issues, I am a proud parent of the leadership qualities which are being carried out throughout the school for our children.

Posted March 16, 2005
My two boys are atteding right now Dwight School. THat is a very good,good school. I love it. My son is an honor student and his brother is going into the same path. The principal is a very outstanding and bright lady and the teacher are fantastics, also the entire faculty...keep up! Dwight, the best school in Hartford.

Asian Studies School At Dwight/Belizzi School
585 Wethersfield St, Hartford, CT  06114
Last modified Asian Studies School At Dwight/Belizzi School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Asian Studies School At Dwight/Belizzi School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top