Bad
Good

I simply love this school especially the teachers. My 3 year old son is going to this school since September 2014. He is enjoying the school and never complaint about anything so far. He stared learning mandarin (Chinese language) which is really good for his future. I am very glad we chose this school for my son to start his school life. Fees charged are very nominal and healthy breakfast/lunch provided for free of cost. I am going to meet the principal tomorrow to share my regards and will update this post later.

The wors school ever. Would ever never send my children there!!! The teachers are out of control over their students. There are a lot of bullying going on not mention the rasist behavior of some children there. Had to move my children to another school after many incidents including bitting up one of my child!!! The school staff were helpless including local police!!!

The school overall is ok. Nothing great, My kids have attended this school since kindergarden. I feel that magnet schools have a better curriculum, I say this because one of my daughters attended a magnet school before coming here and she learned so much more there. Unfortunately, I couldn't have 2 children at 2 different schools therefore I had to transfer her here. I give the school a 3 only because they did work hard to help me resolve an issue with my daughter.

My son Nathan Collado goes to Diwght school and I like how hard the teachers and princepil work together to help the students.

My children have attended Dwight, since kindergarten. They are currently enrolled in 2nd grade. The school's atmosphere is a great learning environment. Beside the cafeteria issues, I am a proud parent of the leadership qualities which are being carried out throughout the school for our children.

Last modified Asian Studies School At Dwight/Belizzi School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.