Bad
Good

Kennelly school is a lot better than many other schools in Hartford. I used to go there when I was little and I love this school and now my daughter is 5 and they have good teachers. I see very good structure from the school by the homework my daughter brings home and class work activities that she is doing.

My name is Kiareliz and I currently attend this school in the 5th grade the teachers at this school are wonderful they not only teach you but care about you and about your safety this has been the best school I have attended so far.

both my children have attended this school since kindergarten and until 2 years ago it was a very good school. This past year however was a nightmare with bullying, gangs,drugs you name it!!! no respect at this school and i was at the point where i feared for the safety of my kids....the sad thing about this school is that the teachers are all great and care so much about their students but the violence in this school brought on mostly by these 7th n 8th graders is very alarming and unfortunately there are no consequences for these kids. this school really needs to shape up!!! this past year i had to pull my kids out of that school a week early because of the violence because i refused to have my kids in such a horrible school. i do NOT recommend this school for any child unless u want your child to learn a lot of bad behaviors.

I learned so much there and I would definitely recommend it to any parent

Last modified Kennelly School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.