Bad
Good

Posted April 30, 2014
My name is Kiareliz and I currently attend this school in the 5th grade the teachers at this school are wonderful they not only teach you but care about you and about your safety this has been the best school I have attended so far.

Kennelly School 1

Posted August 16, 2011
both my children have attended this school since kindergarten and until 2 years ago it was a very good school. This past year however was a nightmare with bullying, gangs,drugs you name it!!! no respect at this school and i was at the point where i feared for the safety of my kids....the sad thing about this school is that the teachers are all great and care so much about their students but the violence in this school brought on mostly by these 7th n 8th graders is very alarming and unfortunately there are no consequences for these kids. this school really needs to shape up!!! this past year i had to pull my kids out of that school a week early because of the violence because i refused to have my kids in such a horrible school. i do NOT recommend this school for any child unless u want your child to learn a lot of bad behaviors.

Posted September 23, 2007
I learned so much there and I would definitely recommend it to any parent

Posted June 07, 2005
Hi, my name is Carmen Zea and my daughter who is currently a Junior @ Glastonbury High attended Kennelly and I found it to be one of the best schools in Hartford after transferring her from 5 other schools. Kennelly prepared her for High School and this is the reason I recommend this school to everyone. Kennelly is awesome especially the family atmosphere and the peace I felt leaving my children there knowing that the teachers are not simply there for a paycheck, but that they do care and go beyond the call of duty; as seen by their participation and preparation at this year's Family Day. I also enjoy the fact that they have a high school fair twice a year; which I never encountered in the other schools my daughter was in. I can't say enough of this school.

Posted January 04, 2005
My name is Juliana Hernandez I used to attend this school. She loved this school. I grew up in this school. I'm always talk to my mom about your school. Thank you for your time.

Kennelly School
180 White St, Hartford, CT  06114
Last modified Kennelly School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.