Hartford, CT

M. L. King School 1

Posted February 05, 2012
This is the most poorly run school I have seen in a long time. Middle school students are out of control and the principal and assistant principal do nothing about it. I am afraid for the safety of the children and staff.

M. L. King School 0

Posted September 29, 2008
My daughter has been a student at MLK since kindergarten. The past two years have been a real challenge for her. She has gone through 5 teachers and several substitute teachers. This has taken a dramatic effect on her school performance, social involvement, mental well-being and her attitude. I am tired of working hard with my child at home and sending her to school so that she can 'unlearn' the ethical, moral and academic standards that we practice in my home everyday. I do not allow her to participate in school activities because she comes home complaining of the dirty mouths and the bullying that she has experienced daily. The school is plagued by low parent involvement and The HBOE really needs to evaluate the current status of this school.

Posted August 18, 2008

M. L. King School 1

Posted June 05, 2007

M. L. King School
25 Ridgefield St, Hartford, CT  06112
Last modified M. L. King School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M. L. King School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top