Hartford, CT

Posted June 23, 2012
Was sorting through old photographs & found my 2nd grade school photo from 1948. I remember this school & walking to school from Stoneington Ave everyday. In fact I remember my 1st day in Kindergarten & going to coat room in back & getting my coat & leaving school. Next day I tried it again but this time the police at the stop light was on the lookout for me. Guess Mon alerted them to my moves. So long ago but seems life just a few years ago.

Posted August 24, 2011
An excellent school full of teachers that go above and beyond the leadership works hard to ensure that the children enjoy diversity within the arts and the parent involvement and dedication is AA++ the BEST I have ever been a part of. By far the best choice I could have made for my 4 Daughters. I'm Extremely Pleased!

Posted November 20, 2009

Kinsella Magnet School 4

Posted October 19, 2009
The principal, teachers and staff are amazing. The always have the time to go above and beyond for the students that attend here. Our daughter actually enjoys waking up to go to school again. We are thrilled to see her smile again.

Posted July 25, 2009
2,600 applications for a little over 100 spots available. The building will be brand new for the 2009 school year. Our children will be taking Suzuki violin, ballet and tap. We couldn't be happier!

Kinsella Magnet School 0

Posted July 04, 2009
This is an excellent school where teachers strive to ensure that students receive the best materials, instruction, enrichment, and encouragement...the children are enthusiastic learners in a vibrant educational community.

Kinsella Magnet School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
my child is a student at kinsella. we absolutely love it!!! my 1st grader reads at a 3rd grade level and plays violin.

Kinsella Magnet School
65 Van Block Ave, Hartford, CT  06106
Last modified Kinsella Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kinsella Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top