Bad
Good

My name is jason kelley I love this school it is the nicest school ive been to im a freshman and im luvn it cant wait til i creat my movie with my fellow film majors here we range from singing to film making and set design also acting, drama and costume design and im sure theres more i dont know yet

Was sorting through old photographs & found my 2nd grade school photo from 1948. I remember this school & walking to school from Stoneington Ave everyday. In fact I remember my 1st day in Kindergarten & going to coat room in back & getting my coat & leaving school. Next day I tried it again but this time the police at the stop light was on the lookout for me. Guess Mon alerted them to my moves. So long ago but seems life just a few years ago.

An excellent school full of teachers that go above and beyond the leadership works hard to ensure that the children enjoy diversity within the arts and the parent involvement and dedication is AA++ the BEST I have ever been a part of. By far the best choice I could have made for my 4 Daughters. I'm Extremely Pleased!

The principal, teachers and staff are amazing. The always have the time to go above and beyond for the students that attend here. Our daughter actually enjoys waking up to go to school again. We are thrilled to see her smile again.

2,600 applications for a little over 100 spots available. The building will be brand new for the 2009 school year. Our children will be taking Suzuki violin, ballet and tap. We couldn't be happier!

This is an excellent school where teachers strive to ensure that students receive the best materials, instruction, enrichment, and encouragement...the children are enthusiastic learners in a vibrant educational community.

my child is a student at kinsella. we absolutely love it!!! my 1st grader reads at a 3rd grade level and plays violin.

Last modified Kinsella Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.