Hartford, CT

Dr. James H Naylor/Ccsu Leadership Academy 4

Posted February 14, 2015
I am a student at Naylor CCSU Leader Ship Academy and I will tell you are school is great and we have an excellent community we appreciate what staffs do for us . Also we might not be great but we have a very eloquent principal in are school and he teaches us how to act right and to be leaders. in are school we act out , were open minded and we are very talented . Not only in playing instruments but also we have lots of students that sing . I'm also saying that we have great , smart and, responsible teachers,and they care about there students. by Diana Rodriguez a student at Naylor CCSU in 6TH grade.

Posted March 26, 2013
James Naylor Schools is a bad schools, this schools is very rasit with the puertorican people, I'm tell this for my experience, I try speach to the director of this school about a problem of buling with my son and daugther and never he or she can't . This school have big problem of bulling I'm not recoment this school

Posted June 04, 2011
my daughter was a great little girl. Never did she had to experience being bullied, nor failed in school until she started attending Naylor elementary. She now attends a different school and we are both much happier. Her grades are better, and she has great friends. Agree with the parents below. I do not recommend this school.

Posted June 26, 2010
This school is horrible. There does not seem to be any control in the morning time with traffic for staters. The education is extremely poor, school lacks discipline, kids get bullied constantly and my kid pick up a lot of bad habits since attending this school. Needless to say my kid no longer attends this school.

Posted March 02, 2010
Naylor school is a great school. My kid aced the cmts due to it's dedicated teachers. It has great involvement and teaches leadership! It's definitely the best school in Hartford

Dr. James H Naylor/Ccsu Leadership Academy 3

Posted May 27, 2009

Dr. James H Naylor/Ccsu Leadership Academy 4

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted May 26, 2009

Dr. James H Naylor/Ccsu Leadership Academy 0

Posted March 13, 2009
Naylor is a great school,but i find my child complaining a lot about the food they serve. But other than that Naylor is a wonderful school and its a great learning place

Posted November 22, 2008

Dr. James H Naylor/Ccsu Leadership Academy
639 Franklin Ave, Hartford, CT  06114
Last modified Dr. James H Naylor/Ccsu Leadership Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr. James H Naylor/Ccsu Leadership Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top