Hartford, CT

Simpson-Waverly School 5

Posted December 23, 2013
This is a school where teachers work very hard. They get a lot of students who are coming from the worst schools. If the community in that area knew any better they would try to support it better.

Simpson-Waverly School 4

Posted April 10, 2013
This school is awesome! From Mr. May who is always there to lend an ear. Ms. Francis always so nice even though I am late everyday to getting my son due to my work schedule. Mr. Jones is the best principal EVER! I have never met a principal so down to earth and is never to busy to have a small chat. Ms. Heinlein is the GREATEST! She takes the time to talk to me everyday to let me know my sons weaknesses and his strengths. I am greatful to everyone at the school for making me feel comfortable. Including the janitor who is always willing to help when I have my one year old with me. Thank you all

Simpson-Waverly School 4

Posted November 29, 2007
I am pleased with Simpson- Waverly Classical Magnet School. There is room for improvement . I believe that in due time this school will be back to Blue Ribbon standards.

Simpson-Waverly School 3

Posted September 20, 2007
This is my son 3rd year at this school.Every year the teacher's get worst and worst. They do not return phone calls.The class room phone rings with no answer. They need more staff outside when the children are outside.

Simpson-Waverly School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
This school has been a big disappointment. It is probably fine for most kids, so that it is at best mediocre currently.

Simpson-Waverly School
55 Waverly St, Hartford, CT  06112
Last modified Simpson-Waverly School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Simpson-Waverly School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top